Simple Tense Subject Predicate Noun Phrase Adjective Phrase Adverb Phrase
Basic English Grammar Ielts Exams Preparation
Transformation,Synthesis and Analysis
A sentense has two basic parts ‘the Subject’ and ‘the Predicate’; as,
A Sentence is a set of words which makes a complete sense.
- The young men is decent.
- He is beautiful.
The subject means the individual or thing about which something is said.
The predicate is what is said about the individual or thing meant by Subject.
What is Noun Phrase?
Meaning of Noun Phrase:
A Noun Phrase is a set of words that accomplishes crafted by a Noun.
Instances of Noun Phrases:
- Did you appreciate perusing this book?
- The kid needs something.
- He wants to give brutal requests.
- We appreciate playing cricket.
- The kid wants to go hotel.
- I attempted to get the entirety right.
- To win a prize is my aspiration.
- Remaining about in a virus wet breeze did me nothing more than trouble.
- Ahead of schedule to bed is a decent proverb.
- They would really like to do so.
What is Adverb Phrase?
Meaning Of Adverb Phrase:
An Adverb Phrase is a set of words that accomplishes crafted by an Adverb.
Note:- An Adverb Phrase, similar to an Adverb, may change likewise an Adjective or Adverb: as,
- They have accomplished their work pleasantly.
Peruse the accompanying sets of sentences cautiously:
1-(a) She accomplish her work nicely.(How?)
(b) She accomplish her work with care. (How?)
2-(a) Cheeka worked rapidly. (How?)
(b) Cheeka worked with incredible speed. (How?)
Adverbs – Adverb Phrases with meaning explanations
- There – At that place.
- Delightfully – In a perfectly style.
- Some time ago – In previous occasions, or sometime in the distant past.
- before long – Before exceptionally long, or at an early date.
- Away – To somewhere else.
- Abroad – To (in) a remote nation.
- Quickly – In a quick way, or with quickness.
- As of late – Just now, or at an ongoing date.
- Courageously – In a bold way, or with valiance.
- Impulsively – In an imprudent way, or without astuteness.
What is Adjective Phrase?
Meaning of Adjective Phrase: An Adjective Phrase is a set of words that accomplishes crafted by an Adjective.
Adjectives – Adjective Phrases with explanations are given below:
- A trinket. – An elephant with a white skin.
- A purple shroud. – A shroud of purple shading.
- The longest day. – The day of most prominent length.
- A wilderness track. – A track through the wilderness.
- An abandoned town. – A town with no occupants.
- A brilliant crown. – A crown made of gold.