Optimising OCS use in severe asthma in the era of biologic agents / Research and Innovation / Events / The University of Newcastle, Australia
As part of our ongoing seminar series, the Centre of Research Excellence in Severe Asthma is pleased to be hosting Professor Andrew Menzies-Gow (Royal Brompton Hospital) on 15 November 2018.
- Please visit Severe Asthma for more information about the presentation and to watch the recorded webinar after the event.
- Before watching this webinar, you may be interested in learning more about Severe Asthma, from the Severe Asthma Toolkit.
- Please register for the online webinar.
- To attend the public lecture please RSVP for catering, by email to email@example.com.
- Refreshments will be provided before the seminar, starting from 12:30PM (Haggarty Space).
- Download the event flyer.