As part of our ongoing seminar series, the Centre of Research Excellence in Severe Asthma is pleased to be hosting a multi-disciplinary panel of experts on 22 November 2018.
|Name and organisation||Topic|
| Prof. Lisa Wood (University of Newcastle)|| Overview|
| Dr. Hayley Scott (University of Newcastle)|| Dietetics|
| Dr. Costa Karihaloo (Lake Macquarie Private Hospital)|| Bariatric Surgery|
| Dr. Katie Wynne (John Hunter Hospital)|| Endocrinology|
| Dr. Ben Britton (University of Newcastle)|| Clinical Psychology|
- Please visit Severe Asthma for more information about the presentation and to watch the recorded webinar after the event.
- Before watching this webinar, you may be interested in learning more about Severe Asthma, from the Severe Asthma Toolkit.
- Please register for the online webinar.
- To attend the public lecture please RSVP for catering, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refreshments will be provided after the seminar, starting from 12:00PM.
- Download the event flyer.
If you are interested in hearing more about our events and research, please subscribe to our email list on our homepage, or follow us on Twitter.