- Read course outline.
- Please register.
- Prerequisites: A good knowledge of the basic concepts and techniques in R.
R is quickly gaining popularity as a programming language for statisticians, data scientists and researchers. It has an excellent ecosystem including the powerful RStudio and the Shiny web application framework.
We teach using RStudio, which allows program code, results, visualisations and documentation to be blended seamlessly.
Join us for this live coding workshop where we write programs that produce results, using the researcher-focused training modules from the highly regarded Software Carpentry Foundation.
- Advanced programming concepts and techniques in R
- Dataframe manipulation in R using the dplyr and tidyr packages
- Visualisation in R using the ggplot2 package
- Best practices for writing code in R using RStudio