Ielts Writing Task 2 Questions Example 3
IELTS WRITING TASK 2 QUESTIONS EXAMPLE 3 | Tips on writing a good essay can be found on ieltsbands. There are many topics namely Ielts speaking,Ielts listening,Ielts reading,Ielts writing ,Basic English grammar to Advance English grammar.Free Ielts writing task 2 questions are given.Practice makes a man perfect and you may consult your essay writing after writing each essay.
- Children today play very violent games. This must be the reason for the increase in violence and crime in most major cities of the world.What are your opinions on this? Do Ielts writing task 2 in 250 words.
- Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society.Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.Do Ielts writing task 2 in 250 words.
- Too much emphasis is placed on testing these days. The need to prepare for tests and examinations is a restriction on teachers and also exerts unnecessary pressure on young learners. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? Provide reasons for your answer. Include relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.Do Ielts writing task 2 in 250 words.
- Modern appliances in the home have become more common, leaving no doubt that advances in technology have improved our lifestyle. Do you agree or disagree?Do Ielts writing task 2 in 250 words.
- Attitude is as important as knowledge in a test situation. To what extent do you agree?Do Ielts writing task 2 in 250 words.
- Visa regulation should be relaxed for overseas students. Do you agree or disagree?Do Ielts writing task 2 in 250 words.
- As languages such as English, Spanish and Mandarin become more widely spoken, there is a fear that many minority languages may die out. Some countries have taken steps to protect minority languages.What is your view of this practice?Do Ielts writing task 2 in 250 words.
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discus both these views and give your own opinion.Do Ielts writing task 2 in 250 words.
- A number of different medical traditions are now widely known and used: Western medicine (using drugs and surgery), herbal medicine, acupuncture (using needles at certain points of the body), homoeopathy (using minute doses of poisons), and so on. How important is the patient’s mental attitude towards his/her treatment in determining the effectiveness of the treatment?Do Ielts writing task 2 in 250 words.
- Many people say that the only way to guarantee a good job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.how far do you agree or disagree with the above views?
- Some people choose to eat no meat or fish. They believe that this is not only better for their own health but also benefits the world as a whole. Discuss this view and give your own opinion.Do Ielts writing task 2 in 250 words.
- Around the world, children learn English as a second language at school. However, in some places, they also learn at kindergarten (pre-school care, when children are aged two to five).Write your answer in 250 words.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of learning English at kindergarten.Provide reasons for your answer. Include relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.Do Ielts writing task 2 in 250 words.