IELTS GENERAL READING TEST EXERCISE 5
IELTS GENERAL READING TEST EXERCISE 5 | IELTS Reading Tips are best practices for those students who want awesome brands in IELTS Test System.There follows some IELTS Tips for Reading Test.
- Underline the key words in the questions and use these to find the right part of the passage (even a NOT GIVEN statement will be based on something in the passage).
- For a TRUE answer, make sure that the information in the passage exactly matches the idea in the statement.
- For a NOT GIVEN answer, you should be able to find the topic of the statement in the passage but nothing on what is said about this topic.
- For a FALSE answer, make sure that the statement contradicts the information in the passage.
Learn English courses
Learn English courses are a great way to learn, because they’re so flexible. All our courses are taken online using a computer, so you can work through the course at your own speed, and go back to any session whenever you want to. For some courses there are workbooks, in addition to the computer course, to provide extra written practice.
We offer hundreds of courses in a whole range of subjects from reading, writing and maths to business and management. Many of these are specially designed for people whose first language isn’t English.
Step one: have a chat with a friendly member of staff in one of our 1,500 LearnEnglish centres around the country. They can advise you on the most suitable course. They’ll also work out whether you qualify for funding, so that you won’t have to pay the full fee for the course.
You might want to try a taster lesson first. This is a single computer session in any subject of your choice, and it will show you what learning with LearnEnglish is like.
When you’ve made your final decision, step two is to register on your course. Once you’ve done this, a staff member will show you how to get started, whether you’re using a computer at home, at work or at a LearnEnglish centre.
That’s all you need to do! When you start your course, you can contact your Learn English centre by phone (we’re open during normal office hours) or email if you need help.
- You can work through parts of a course more than once.
- The number of courses offered by Learn English has increased enormously.
- Many staff members have worked through a Learn English course themselves.
- You may have to pay to take a Learn English course.
- Everybody takes the same taster lesson.
- Learn English centres are open seven days a week.