This seminar will outline three key parts of a typical registered Nurse or Midwifery job application:
- how to write a cover letter
- how to create a registered nurse or midwifery resume
- how to address selection criteria
These skills will be critical for your career development as:
- you may not be offered a new graduate transition program position and will need to compete in the open market
- once you complete your transition program you will need to compete for other RN or RM jobs
You will also find out about the free careers services available to you as a current student and graduate.
To book your position at one of these seminars or workshops, please go to CareerHub.